Welcome to WJA Seattle!
We are a diverse group of local professionals from many sides of the jewelry industry. If you are looking to make business connections, learn new developments and make industry friends, please join us at our next event or contact us today. Our speakers and networking events are scheduled in locations throughout the greater Seattle area.
No matter where you are in your jewelry business or career, we look forward to meeting you!
CONTACT AND FOLLOW US
Stay in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Click the text below and request to join our emai list)
April Happy Hour
Wednesday, April 19th from 6:30 - 9:00pm
For Details and REGISTRATION, click here!
SAVE THE DATE!
There are more events coming soon!
Please join the email list for the most up to date information.
MEET THE BOARD
Wendy Woldenberg (WEND Jewelry)
Christine Heidel (Silver + Salt)
Megan Martin (Stuller, Inc.)
Lauren Forbes (Valerie Madison Jewelry)
Jolica Taguiped (Jolica Jewels)
Monica Stephenson (idazzle.com, ANZA Gem)
Members at Large:
Michael Wanaka (Olympic Jewelry); Allison Claire (Allison Claire); Francesca Lacagnina (Francesca Lacagnina)
Andrea Price (Sholdt Jewelry Design)
Are you interested in becoming more involved with WJA Seattle?
Contact us at email@example.com
We are always welcoming new members to join our board!
2021 WJA Jewelry Night out on Lake Union
- Increasing Sustainability with ANZA Gems and Columbia Gem House
- Behind the Scenes at Sholdt
- Succeeding at Sales with Olympic Jewelry
- WJA Annual Jewelry Night Out 2021
- Optimize Your Website with Joe Varino, Shayne McCoy, Jennifer Shaheen & moderator Anna Samsonova
- Jamie Joseph | Building a Successful Jewelry Business
- Bill Boyajian presents "Developing the Mind of a Leader: Your Path to Lead and Inspire People"
- Canadian Diamonds with Jon Phillips
- Speed Mentoring featuring Lisa Bridge, Monica Stephenson, Deb Hiss, and Adrienne Krieger
- Roger Dery | Holistic Stone Sourcing
- Erika Winters and Grace Lavarro (Jewels by Grace) share Tips for Jewelry Brand Building
- Technical Hand Drafting with Adrienne Krieger
- Capitalizing On Color with Adam Graham
- Tacos, Tequilla, Talk with Barbara Palumbo
- Pearls with Nick Kwan
- PR Tips with Jenn Cullen Williams
- And many more