Tools You Can Use to advance professionally
The benefits of membership in the Women's Jewelry Association extend far beyond networking and events. We are committed to providing our members with tools they can use to advance in their jewelry- and watch-related careers. We offer member grants for business development, student scholarships for education, career services, contests and award programs, a real-time online membership directory, mentorship and leadership development opportunities, and much more!
The WJA offers members many ways to learn, connect, and grow professionally both online and in person.
All members receive:
- Access to the WJA website and member database which offers an incredible network of professionals in the jewelry and watch industries.
- Networking events at all major shows internationally
- Mentorship via local chapters as well as the international mentorship and leadership development program
- Members-only prices for WJA events
- Leadership and skill development through local and national board service and committee work
- Career services and candidate search support - through YourMembership
- Exclusive member discount on GIA e-learning courses and lab classes
- National e-newsletters
- Access to member grants and scholarships
- Access to recognition platforms like the DIVA design contest, Shining Star awards, and more.
- Member-only discounts to Ganoksin - Jewelry Making Forum and Information Resource