March is Me Month
The Women's Jewelry Association is proud to present "March is Me Month." This comprehensive marketing campaign was developed by WJA's Women's Executive Leadership Forum, a group of top women executives across the jewelry and watch industries, to empower female consumers to celebrate themselves with a fine jewelry self-purchase.
The "March is Me Month" campaign aligns with International Women's Day on March 8, 2020. Participants are welcome to join the campaign beginning in November 2019 by becoming a Corporate Member of the Women's Jewelry Association.
In addition to all of the beneifts of belonging to the Women's Jewely Association, your Corporate Membership includes:
- Access to download "March is Me Month" branding, marketing and campaign assets, including taglines and logos
- Flexibility to promote and sell your own products as part of the campaign
- Opportunity to participate in a historical industry-wide initiative supporting women’s empowerment
To participate in the "March is Me Month
" campaign, follow these easy steps:
- Sign up here as a Corporate Member
- A website link will be sent directly to you to download the campaign assets, including logos, color palette, and taglines directly from the website
- Join the conversation and begin advertising the campaign through in-store and/or online promotions using #MarchIsMeMonth
Already a WJA member? Terrific! Send us an email
requesting access to the campaign assets webpage.
Not yet a member? Click here
to sign up as a corporate member or email
us for more information. Whether you’re a small business or large corporation, options are available for companies of various sizes.
If you have any questions about the "March is Me Month
" campaign or how to join the Women's Jewelry Association, please contact Rachel Jurisz, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com