Her presentation will help you:
- Understand why jade is so prized
- Tell the difference between jadeite and nephrite
- Determine which types of jadeite and nephrite are most valued. Their value factors are not the same.
- Detect fake jade using visual, tactile and auditory non-technical clues
- Recognize when to be suspicious that jade has been treated with chemicals
- Appreciate contemporary jade.
Plenty of free parking on the street or side lot. Please enter at door on 15th.
Great food, drinks, and conversation starts at 6pm, with the presentation at 6:30.
Renee's books will be available for purchase at the event.
Location: Solar Arts Building, 2nd floor
711 15th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Time: Monday, October 15, 2018 6-8:30pm
Members of WJA, GIA, MNJAG
$20 pre-registered, $25 at the door
$30 pre-registered, $35 at the door
Contact us with any questions and we hope to see you at this enlightening event.