Start Date: 9/12/2019 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 9/12/2019 9:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Shamballa Jewelry Location:
170 Mercer St.
New York, NY United States 10012
WJA New York Metro
Jewelry Night Out
For one night only, the Women's Jewelry Association brings together designers, retailers, editors, marketers, appraisers, salespeople, manufacturers and members of industry organizations to share in their passion for the work they do all year long. Networking is our mainstay and this night is our shining moment across the nation and around the world.
Join us in New York City for Jewelry Night Out, the WJA New York chapter’s most popular event of the year! JNO brings together upwards of 150 of the jewelry industry's finest! Come and enjoy an open bar and great food in a NEW space—the Shamballa jewelry store at 170 Mercer Street in Soho!
Join or Renew online at time of ticket purchase. New members receive a 25% discount and renewals receive a 10% discount.
1. You can only join or renew for the individual who is logged in at the time of purchase.
2. You must check the checkbox at the top right of the first screen during the checkout process.
3. Use the following promo codes based on your level of membership when you check out:
JNO19NEW - New professional member
JNO19RENEW - Professional renewal
To register and join/renew memberships for groups of 2 or more, learn more about corporate membership, or to take advantage of free membership for new students, please call WJA Headquarters at 845-473-7324 or email email@example.com.
Early Bird Members: $75
Early Bird Non-Members: $85
Early Bird pricing ends on Aug. 27 at 12 noon.
Regular Members: $85
Regular Non-Members: $95
Regular registration ends Sept. 11 at 12 noon.
At-the-door pricing is higher! Buy your tickets early!
At-the-door Student: $60
At-the-door Member: $95
At-the-door Non-Member: $105
To order, click on the buttons to the right. Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable.
Also new for JNO: a design contest!!
To celebrate our jewelry designer members, the chapter is unveiling a new Jewelry Design Contest that is open to all WJA New York Metro Chapter members. The contest is free to enter with a JNO ticket purchase and a WJA membership.
To enter, first buy your ticket to JNO and make sure you are a member who is paid in full.
Then, members may enter with a photograph of a piece of finished jewelry that reflects the contest theme of New York City. Students and professionals will compete in the same category. Criteria for the winning piece is:
There is no monetary cap or restrictions for materials used.
- Uniqueness of design,
- Adherence to the theme, and
The winner receives $1,000 check from the WJA New York Metro chapter and placement and possible sale of the winning piece in The Clay Pot in New York City!
Anyone (not just contest participants) who buys a ticket to JNO and attends that night is automatically entered to win a prize from Magnolia Fine Jewelry in New York City.
Here’s how to enter:
- Make sure you are a paid-in-full member of the WJA New York Metro chapter and have bought a ticket to JNO with the buttons on this page.
- Enter one to three photos of a single piece of jewelry that fits the theme of New York City. Be sure to email one to three images, a 100-word bio, a head shot, and up to 100 words about your entry to MetroChapter@womensjewelryassociation.com.
- The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019.
- Pre-judging will take place by way of photos with judges Tara Silberberg, owner, The Clay Pot in New York City, Amanda Gizzi, director of PR and events for Jewelers of America, and Severine Ferrari, founder of Engagement101.com. Up to 10 finalists will be announced on Tuesday, Sept. 10. These finalists must bring the live piece to JNO on Thursday, Sept. 12, for display and final live voting.
- At JNO, the finalists will be on display and will be voted on by each member attendee. One winner will be announced that night and given a check for $1,000. The winner must be present to claim her prize. In the event of a tie that night, it will be broken by Tara Silberberg.
Designer finalists are responsible for their own insurance that night, though WJA will have two armed guards on duty.
JEWELRY NIGHT OUT NATIONAL SPONSORS