Expand your network, attend events and gain knowledge within the industry
Webinar: Tucson Guide to Gem Buying
Date: January 16th, 2024
Time: 6:30-7:30 ET
Join us for an illuminating session at the Tucson Guide to Gem Buying, hosted by the Women's Jewelry Association. Dive into the glittering world of gems with our speaker, a fresh and passionate voice in the gem and jewelry industry, Tiffany carries the legacy of her father, a prominent figure in the gemstone industry with over 45 years in the global gemstone market.
- - Getting to Know Your Suppliers: Learn the art of choosing the right suppliers.
- - Understanding Gemstones: Dive deep into the world of gems, their qualities, and peculiarities.
- - The Buying Process: Navigate the complexities of purchasing gems with confidence.
- - Budgeting & Selection: Tips on setting your budget and selecting the gem that fits your needs.
Attendees Will Learn:
- - How to assess and question potential suppliers.
- - Ways to align your values with your suppliers' to find the perfect match.
- - Techniques for examining gemstones and ensuring fair pricing.
- - Insights on various payment options and factors affecting gemstone prices.
- - Guidance on choosing the right gemstones for personal or brand purposes.
- - Where to find the best gemstones at Tucson 2024.
Don't miss this opportunity to enrich your knowledge and network with fellow enthusiasts and professionals in the gem buying world. Reserve your spot today and take the first step towards mastering the art of gem buying!
Speaker Bio: Tiffany Wijepala is not just a recent graduate from the University of Victoria; she's a burgeoning force in the gem and jewelry industry and Supply Chain Coordinator for Wijaya Gems. Growing up in the gleam of her father's achievements, she's ready to share the profound knowledge and insights passed down through generations.
3. 30 Selling Online and the Power of Email Marketing with Amanda Eddy
2.28- Trendsetters and Go-Getters: Black Culture's Influence on the Jewelry World
a partnership with WJA New York Metro Chapter
sponsored by WJA National and the Black in Jewelry Coalition
(open to non-members)