support for you, your family, and your business
The heart of WJA has always been the jewelry community and we believe now, more than ever before, the sense of belonging is paramount to our success and will help us overcome the social, mental and economic impact of our situation. We have created this resource page to share important messages and links to information to help you navigate resources for you and your family, and your business. We are all in this together and we look forward to coming out stronger and more connected than ever before.
WJA is proud to be part of the Jeweler Support Network, a resource spearheaded by the Diamond Producers Association, providing resources and support to independent local jewelers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to WJA Executive Director, Jennifer Markas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Women's Jewelry Association has joined 90 business and trade associations in sending a letter to the U.S. Congress and the President of the United States advocating for federal relief for the retail sector. Click here to read the letter.
WJA Member Opportunities
WJA is pleased to offer our members opportunities to connect virtually, and to continue providing specialty educational trainings to enhance their professional and personal development.
- WJA Connect - An online platform for you to connect virtually with other WJA members, ask questions, share resources, etc.
- Negotiable - A free online course for WJA members to enhance their negotiation skills in all walks of life.
- Pearl As One Course - A free online course for WJA members brought to you by the Cultured Pearl Association of America.
- Mentor Match - A free program on Connect for mentors and mentees.
Chapter Webinars & Virtual Events
Chapter events are rapidly growing and changing, please see the most up to date list here
Industry Webinars & Virtual Events
Resources for Kids and Fun for All