WJA National is excited to announce its first-ever Accountability Circle!
We invite members and non-members to join this interactive virtual experience to jump start a special project, a new collection, your first business and more! Over the course of 5 weeks you will dive deep into accomplishing one defined objective with the help of an accountability partner every step of the way.
Now is the time to come together to build a micro-community of support for your biggest endeavors or wildest ideas. We are here to inspire you, challenge you and guide you toward success. This course is for you if you have trouble reaching your goals, sticking to a schedule, being held accountable or if you want a community to bounce your ideas off. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, give back and achieve what you dream in a short amount of time.
Sessions begin on June 4th and run every Thursday through July 2nd 2020
5:30 – 7:00pm EST
Cost – $129 Members $165 Non-Members
Walk Away with:
- A completed objective (or two!) that will help you jump start a new project or business idea
- Tools to help you define, build and map out realistic goals
- A holistic view of how you spend your time, and any behaviors or limiting beliefs that have challenged you in the past
- A squad of jewelry professionals with a range of expertise and experiences to learn from and bounce ideas off
- A partner that’s “in it” with you during the course and the opportunity to mentor each other
- Five 1.5 hour small-group working sessions facilitated by WJA Executive Director, Jennifer Markas
- Workbook, activities, and all resource materials
- An accountability partner to work and remain connected with during the series
- Private access on WJA Connect to our WJA Accountability Circle Community to facilitate learning and further develop networking opportunities
- Must have availability to attend each session for the allotted amount of time over the course of 5 weeks as well as an additional 60 minutes each week to connect with your accountability partner offline
- A laptop or tablet with camera and microphone is required
- A completed Accountability Circle Application
Applications are due by Monday, May 25th and participants will be notified of decision by Friday, May 29th. Limited to 6 attendees. A waitlist may be established based upon the number of responses.
*Accountability partners are chosen by WJA National based on your application
*WJA National reserves the right to remove participants from the course based on absences or those that do not follow the course guidelines